Preparing for your first in-home visit
Welcome to Heyday Health. We look forward to getting to know you and to provide you with excellent, dedicated primary care.
1 Business Day Before Your Visit:
Your Health Ally will call with your specific visit time window and to go over your visit details. Please let us know if:
- You have any animals that will be there during the visit
- There are specific parking instructions for your home
- You or anyone who will be attending the visit has symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, coughing, or shortness of breath. Please call us back if any such symptoms develop before your visit.
Day of Your Visit:
- Please have all of your medications out or a list of your medications accessible to review with your providers
- Wear a short sleeve shirt if possible, to allow for easier blood pressure readings
- If possible, complete the paperwork sent in your appointment confirmation email
During Your Visit:
- Your assigned Health Ally and your Nurse Practitioner or doctor will arrive during the confirmed appointment time window
- The visit will take approximately 1 hour. We care about taking the time to get to know you and your health goals.
We will spend time understanding your health history, performing a physical exam, outlining follow-ups and next steps, and making sure you’re set up on My Heyday, our patient portal.
Please call us at 833-343-9329 if you have any additional questions. We look forward to meeting you soon.